Panorama importing devices crash PanOrders

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama importing devices crash PanOrders

L1 Bithead

After adding my Panorama server I have to restart the PanOrders Agent after every device config retrieval

I will go to Devices > My Panorama VM > Panorama devices > choose the one I want > Retrieve contents > running config

It will work but the next one I try crashes the PanOrders Agent and even if I restart it with the pending job it will not work. I have to remove all jobs, restart agent and do another one, then start the process over.

Here is the error from panReadOrders.log

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare generateEncryptionKeys() (previously declared in /var/www/html/userManager/API/devices/manageEncryptionKeys.php:10) in /var/www/html/userManager/API/devices/manageEncryptionKeys.php on line 23

Senior Security Engineer
mydatapath.com
2 REPLIES 2

L1 Bithead

Maybe im not understanding how panorama works with this.

I was under the impression that I could use my Panorama server to grab the contents from the devices and create projects based off that. 

For example I grab a config from a remote site and start a project based off that firewall.

Doesn’t seem to work, only has my panorama server listed when starting the project 

Senior Security Engineer
mydatapath.com

L5 Sessionator

Thanks for spoting the redeclaring issue.

Regarding the second question, you need to bring the devices that you want to handle in your project in the project settings.

If you want to bring all the devices managed by a panorama into a project, then you need to bring all those devices.

Normally, you may not need to bring all these devices if you are having a complete management for the devices via Panorama, as the config you will work with is the Panorama config and the device group definitions in that Panorama config.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!