About Data-filter function for Korean language.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

About Data-filter function for Korean language.

L3 Networker

Hello

I tested Data-filter function that can recognize English character with regex.But Korean language with regex was not recognized by Date-filter function.

I think PA cannot recognize double bytes character such as Korean, Japanese and Chinese at Data-filter function right?We need PA to recognize 2 bytes character at Datafilter function.

Can you develop or support above?

Thanks.

Regards.

Roh.

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

Hi Roh,

While we do not support double byte character sets today, you can still create regex expressions for Korean and other similar languages by using the hex equivalent of the desired string.  Please keep in mind that if there are multiple language encodings (ie Big5, GB, etc), you will need to find the hex equivalent for each.

Hope this helps,

Doris

Hi dyang

Thank you for your reply but I have wondering more.

I have checking a hex code for Korean language and applying hex code for Korean language to data filter of PA.

but I don't know and find how do I make a pattern of data using hex code for multiple language encoding.

Please some example of hex data pattern for multiple language encoding to apply PA data filter.

Thanks.

Regards.

Roh.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!