ACC shows ipv6 addresses in source/destination IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

ACC shows ipv6 addresses in source/destination IP

L1 Bithead

Hello, I have a PA-220 with PANOS 10.1.3 installed. I see IPv6 addresses in source/destination IP widget. It started from 10.1.x version

does anybody has the same issue?

RudolfTorvenyi1_0-1636825317441.png

104 REPLIES 104

L2 Linker

@RudolfTorvenyi1  Is this issue resolved? we also facing the similar issue. Any helps are highly appreciated.

L4 Transporter

Ok, so after finally getting the time to upgrade the firewall (PA-220) the problem is resolved, it seems to be fixed in version 10.1.5-h2 at least for me, TAC recommended disabling IPv6 Firewalling but this did not solve the problem, there were no other suggestions as to how to workaround it, looking back over this thread it appears that for some it worked when certain time frames were used and others when they upgraded to 10.1.5, so give 10.1.5-h2 a try and hopefully it will resolve the issue.

PCCSA PCNSA PCNSE PCSAE

L2 Linker

Just updated last night my PA-820 cluster to 10.2.2 and it looks like this in ACC:

PA-10.2.2.png

I am still on 10.1.5-h2 and the issue has disappeared, I spoke to TAC and they suggested disabling IPv6 which I did and then an upgrade, only the upgrade worked, I wonder if there is anybody who could help raise this as major issue, it has been affecting all versions from 10.1 to my knowledge.

PCCSA PCNSA PCNSE PCSAE

L4 Transporter

Hi All,

Just an update, I have upgraded to 10.1.6-h3 and the vast majority of my woes have disappeared, in particular the ACC issue, all time frames appear on initial testing to be showing the correct IPv4 addresses.

Hope this helps.

PCCSA PCNSA PCNSE PCSAE

L0 Member

PA-820 here, 10.1.6-h3 with IPv6 firewalling disabled still shows these IPv6 adresses in the ACC

That is the odd thing the results seem to vary by platform as opposed to version 

PCCSA PCNSA PCNSE PCSAE

L2 Linker

Is this GUI bug fixed in any 10.1.X release?

L0 Member

Funny enough, "last 15min" and "last 1 hour" are fixed. Rest is still IPv6 weirdness

Even 15 min and 1 hour ACC is not stable. aka "Bullshit Bingo"

L1 Bithead

460 / 820 devices on last PanOS - issue still exist. 

OMG! finaly, PA-220 und PA-820 with 10.2.3 shows 100% IPv4

L0 Member

Good Day, I am having the same issue of ACC reporting IPv6 addresses on multiple platforms and versions of software:

PA-820 - PanOS 10.1.3

PA-850 - PanOS 10.1.6-h6

PA-850 - PanOS 10.1.3

And of course on PA-220 running PanOS 10.1.3

Any work around yet?

Thanks

L0 Member

I cannot update to 10.2.3 because there is not enough free space on the disk. I am waiting for a solution from PA on this issue.

L0 Member

Still having same issue of ACC reporting IPv6 addresses . PA 820 running with 10.2.8.

No fix or work around yet?

• 104 replies
  • 9 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!