After SSL VPN connected, there are no routes to private LAN

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

After SSL VPN connected, there are no routes to private LAN

Not applicable

My PAN SE just helped setup our SSL-VPN.  The first two users had no problems, but the next two did.  I observered both first hand.  Once the SSL VPN client is connected, I was not able to ping internal IP addresses.  I checked the routes on the PC ("route print") and there was no route to our internal network.  Doing an "ipconfig" showed no default-gateway for the VPN interface (0.0.0.0) unlike my PC which works and has the default-gateway matching the IP address I had received from the PAN's VPN pool.  I added a route to our LAN subnet on the PC and connectivity started working ("route add 10.170.249.0 mask 255.255.255.0 10.170.248.5").  I was then able to access all internal devices fine.  I realize I'm leaving out a lot of configuration details but wanted to check to see if anyone else had seen this in case there is an easy fix before opening a case or digging too much deeper.  Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member

Hi,

I have not seen this problem. I just did a quick check with our support guys, and they suggest you contact them so that they may help you troubleshoot the problem.

Cheers,

-TK

We are experiencing this too at random times.  Was there any fix or suggestions to this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!