Android Market Apps download stuck at 99%

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Android Market Apps download stuck at 99%

Not applicable

Hello All,

Did anyone encounter issues with android apps download ?

It will get stuck at 99% and refused to complete the installation. I also allowed the android-market application. The logs showed nothing deny.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ben

6 REPLIES 6

L4 Transporter

Ben,

Can you please try the following

1) Can you also please check the threat logs or data filtering logs to see if you see any drops.

2) If you don't see any then please try to setup a policy for the android without any profiles.

If #2 works then please open up a support case and let us know the link for the app and the content version and software version you are running.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

One more thing I wanted to add there was support added for this in content version 272. Incase if you are not using content 272 or above then please upgrade the content.

Thanks

Hello,

There has to be something wrong with the android-market application identification.

After installing a PA-200 in Virtual-wire at home my downloads from the market always hangs at around 99% for a long time

I did not have this problem before I installed the PA-200.

I did try to remove the PA-200 and everything was normal again.

Running Latest content-release version 286-1236

1) Can you also please check the threat logs or data filtering logs to see if you see any drops.

I Do not see anything in the threat logs or data filtering.

2) If you don't see any then please try to setup a policy for the android without any profiles.

Did not help. Same problem with a rule on the top with android-market allowed without any profiles.

Jo Christian

/Jo Christian

Retired Member
Not applicable

Suggest to open a case with Support. Seems Android Marketplace is sending with FIN with data payload which PAN device is identifying as invalid and hence Android client may close the session.

-Richard

Hello,

Case has been opened.

Jo Christian

/Jo Christian

This problem seems to be solved by application update version 289, released on Jan 25

Best regards.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!