Another download is in progress

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Another download is in progress

L0 Member

When attempting a download of a PAN OS software image, I get the error "Another download is in progress. Please try again later" in the download dialog.  How can I find out what download is in progress and potentially stop that so I can get the software image downloaded?

22 REPLIES 22

L1 Bithead

Hello,

I have the same error : a message saying that another download is in progresse but when I try to find the download with "show jobs all", there are no downloading in progress (maybe to old for me to see it, problem since the 10th of January).

how can I do to resolve this without rebooting the device?

Regards

Rémi

Simplest way to do it is >show jobs all.  When the first list drops down, hit "/" and then type PEND (case sensitive).  The pending jobs would then come up.  You can then clear them off by using command >clear job id <job-id>.  Once this job is cleared, i suggest you clear up all the pending jobs depending on the date and time and then retry downloading.

This should work out for you.

Cheers..

Kal

Hi,

Whay you ask me to do is similar to "show jobs all | match PEND" isn't it?

Regards

Rémi

Yes.  You can do that, or the way I suggested.  I gave you little longer way to look into it because, I sometimes had issues with "show jobs all | match PEND".

I try this but it seems i can't see all jobs from the last reboot of the PA...

For example, I can't find the Autocommit job.

Not applicable

Same problem.

Running 4.0.4

Sincerely

Not applicable

Have three devices running, all on different OS versions. The ones running 4.0.8 and 4.1.1 haven't had this come up in the two months since they've been updated, but I'm still expecting it. The one running 3.1.7 seems to have it occur once a week. I thought it had a higher propensity to stop during a threat update versus antivirus, but a quick check this morning showed that to not be the case - I just had it set to check for and install antivirus updates an hour before new threat definitions. I reversed the order earlier in the week. and it failed on a threat update first this time.

Not applicable

Thank you for the answer.It's work for me and  i'm use PAN OS 4.0.7.

• 22 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!