Anyone have a good list of Azure IP addresses?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Anyone have a good list of Azure IP addresses?

L3 Networker

Our developers have websites in the Azure cloud, which make calls in to servers internal to our network. I am trying to keep a limit to what Azure IP addresses I allow access in, but it becomes a game of whack-a-mole each time the IP changes and I have to add it to a rule.

Does anyone have a list of what Azure ranges are and where they are located?

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@DPoppleton,

You might benefit from setting up MineMeld; there is a miner that you can use to pull Azure addresses built-in. 

L3 Networker

This has become a royal pain in the backside.   It also seems like a great way for Palo Alto to make some $$.  Be the first FW vendor to maintain public cloud lists and allow customers to use PA objects for services such as this.

@davanderson wrote:

This has become a royal pain in the backside.   It also seems like a great way for Palo Alto to make some $$.  Be the first FW vendor to maintain public cloud lists and allow customers to use PA objects for services such as this.

So much this! I just pulled an XML list from Microsoft; internationally there are nearly 3500 IP ranges they maintain.

@davanderson@DPoppleton,

Just so you both are aware, MineMeld is completely free and the ability to utilize EDL is not a licensed feature. Palo Alto makes no money from someone utilizing MineMeld and using it to generate EDLs. 

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!