AOL Mail

Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: AOL Mail

In response to mgoodnow's issue, we are having the same issue as well.  We are blocking aim and aim-express.  When I check my discards, we are showing that we are discarding aim-express and showing that aim-mail is flowing through, but still cannot access mail (tells me that "An error occurred while retrieving your messages.  Try again." When I try to access the "Settings", it gets stuck in "Loading", but nothing ends up loading.

The one difference is I don't see "aim-base" in my sessions like you have in your screenshot.

Looks like a support case will need to be created for further troubleshooting.

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

I think I see the descrepency.  You did your test with aim.mail.  The issue we are having is with AOL Mail (mail.aol.com).  Not sure how different the 2 are - but the logo is different and possibly the URL.   We are currently on 3.1.6.  Thanks.

Highlighted
L6 Presenter

Hi Mike,

Do you mind calling Support and opening a case?

Regards,

Renato     

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

I have submitted a support request.  Thank you!

Mike

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

I placed a support call last Friday and the response was that they are aware of the issue and that it should be resolved in this weeks content update.  As always Palo support rocks!

Mike

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!