General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

same subnet multiple VRs not working

I am trying to setup SDWAN, however this firewall currently has several Site to Site VPNS which causes an error on deploying site to site vpns. I am trying to setup a second WAN address to be usedonly for SD WAN. Currently my public ip is 2.2.2.2/24 

mmercald by L1 Bithead
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

ECMP With PBF

Hi,

I have ECMP with PBF configuration for dual ISP.

ECMP using weight 100 on ISP A and 200 ISP B.

PBF rule user A to isp A, user B to ISP B.

default routing to ISP using the same metric

we expect that user A will go to ISP A, but in reality user

NAT LOGGING

Hello,

I am a newbie so please bear with me, I Have a very simple LAB with a Palo Alto firewall with 11.00 Ver and an internet connection.I know that to provide internet connection to the user i would need a Policy,default route and a source NAT.

Why would what worked in Sophos would not work with PA

Hello everyone,

Trying to make my ubiquity unifi access points with multiple ssid tagged with their  own vlan IDs work with PA. it worked seamlessly with Sophos but can't make it work with PA. 

I have one Ethernet port L3 configured with subnet D

PA- Security Policy Destination as FQDN issue

Dear Community,

I am facing an issue were the i have post security rule allowing the access to some FortiGuard URLs, on the other hand i am have a default deny rule with reset-both action right above to the interzone & intrazone policies. What actu

Unable to access HTTP & HTTPS

When I switch from passive to active, I can't access the application via http and https. But I can ping and telnet the application via port 443

thanhlb by L1 Bithead
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 23562 Posts
  • 106 Subscriptions
Labels