General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

How to deregister CSP User Account when SN is expired

I don't need to use Palo Alto products anymore. So, I want to deregister my CSP account.

At current, the SN I purchased is expired. Therefore, I cannot create case to request account withdraw from CSP.

Could anyone guide me to deregister my account?

HLiu9 by L0 Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

PAN-OS 10.2.5 is not working with EVE-NG

Hi Everyone,

I received the PAN-OS 30-day trial version, I uploaded it successfully in Eve-ng, but it is not processed further after HDF Login, Please advise the solution if anyone is experiencing the same issue.

Resolved! Roll Back GlobalProtect

Does palo seriously not provide a way to roll back GlobalProtect?  TAC told me there is no documentation on how to do that. 

Log forwarding - Filtering and Auto- tag not working

Hi there,

I had setup Log forwarding profile, where I am sending All logs to syslog server. Thats working great.

Then I added one more line where I am filtering threat logs for (severity eq critical) and (zone.src eq internet_zone)

Checking f

LogForwarding.png
MatchingList.png
filter.png
Action.png

slow GUI

Hi,

why my GUI is soo slow ? I have to wait 10-15 sec for new clicked tab to open. (Main Menu on top)

Does anyone of you have the same problem?

My PA is PA-2020, software version 4.0.3

Config Audit Failure

Hello~

Does anyone know this failure message that we use Config Audit for compare configuration?

Thanks!

(PA-3020, v6.1.4)

Failed to create config file!

image002.jpg
neilwu by L2 Linker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes

Anydesk issue.

Hi everyone!
I have some issues with anydesk application. It has ssl issue because of decryption, I think.

I've added *.anydesk.com ind 'SSL decryption exclusion', but it didn't worked.

Maybe some of you have faced such kind of issue?

Thanks in advance!

anydesk.jpg
  • 23718 Posts
  • 104 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels