Bypass/Disable Policy for destination address.

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

Of course there are different IPs I'm trying different configuration from different PC.

But no result with rule 3 or 4 as I expect.

The rule 3 is as you describe before, (source address and destination address) but if try no works, or I check with "highligt unused rules" it marks the rule.

So source IP can be any in the Lan basically 192.168.14.0/24 destination ip can be something else 62.100.200.100; but my goal is not to set the client IP on the rule, but only the destination IP if them change; if possibile, of course.

Highlighted
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Try the following:

Source Zone = trust

Source IP = any

Destination zone = Untrust_IS

Destination IP's = 62.100.200.100 (or group or IP/s subnets etc.

Also make sure to enable the rule as they appear to be disabled, all italics, at the moment.

Regards,

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

It was my first try before write in this blog, but doesn't work.

Next I try adding the source IP also and doesn't work too (see rule 3).

Highlighted
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Not sure what is happening incorrectly. However these policies should work correctly. Please make sure that the policies have the proper fields filled in, the policy is enabled, and the configuration is commited.

If this still doesnt work, I say contact support.

Regards,

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

OK so, I need to contact support.

Thanks for your help.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!