General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

URL Filtering - Predefined Category URL Listing

I would like to get a listing of the URLs in each predefined URL category, preferably via API.  

Doing basic research, there does not seem to be a way to get a comprehensive list either through the UI or api.

Any guidance here would very much be

How to limit concurrent GlobalProtect connections per user

Hi communit

So far it isn't possible to limit the concurrent GlobalProtect connections per user directly in PAN-OS. There is a feature request #4603 for which you can vote and wait/hope that this will be implemented.

If you need a solution (worka

Remo by L7 Applicator
  • 36 replies
  • 14 Likes

Global protect User mapping.

Hi Team,

One of our customer wants to restrict "per user-per system" basis.

In Global Protect Clients, one user is able to connect through multiple end devices.
Can we able to restrict i.e one user should be able to connect through only one end devices

Global protect users issue

Hi all,

Im facing an issue concurrent users can access globalprotect vpn simultaniusly. I need to restric that connectivity to two. Please advice me best option.

Thanks,

Lakshitha.

Uninstalling Cortex XDR

Hi All

I recently installed Microsoft teams at home to connect to work based meetings.  It installed two additional software packages namely a vpn network as well as cortex xdr.  I wish to uninstall cortex xdr as it is on my home computer however i

Export Information for a PA-460 Unit

Could someone at Palo Alto please provide the following information for your PA-460 unit (3 items total):

1. ECCN (Export Control Classification Number)

2. Harmonized Tariff Code (HTS Code)

3. CCATS information for this product - we need to see if yo

KathyG by L0 Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

Palo Alto Security Profiles Suggestions

I am seeing that we have different Palo Alto provided Security Profiles that we can map to the security policy. What would best strategy to test it first in lower environments before rolling onto prod ?

We just want to make sure it should not creat

File Transfer Blocked Page

Hi 

We have been asked by marketing to change the company logo that it's displayed once a member of staff tries to download a file and it's blocked or when a site it's blocked. 

We currently have the below message displaying.

Would appreciate if

anthonycabeza_0-1724927271721.png
  • 23692 Posts
  • 105 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels