Can Not Registered My PA-200

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Can Not Registered My PA-200

L1 Bithead

Hello, I have registered the PA-200 on support web site, and the license is showed correct on the web GUI and on command "request license info", but it still show "device registered: no" on "show wildfire status".

Do anyone know why ? And how can I make it to the "yes" so I can use the wildfire function? 

Please help me ! 

Thanks.

WS000003.JPG 

9 REPLIES 9

L0 Member
mjkssg How is it showed when you commad "test wildfire registration" ? on this command , you can check the registration status of Palo Alto Networks firewall to a WildFire server.

L6 Presenter

Hi,

Can you resolve wildfire.paloaltonetworks.com

Thx,

Myky

Thanks for reply.

It showed "Testing cloud server wildfire.paloaltonetworks.jp ...wildfire registration: failed"

Thanks for reply.

It didn't change after I changed the cloud url into "wildfire.paloaltonetworks.com" 

Hello,

l belive you seen this article:

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Configuration-Articles/How-to-Configure-WildFire/ta-p/56165

What l am trying to understand is if you DNS to the wildfire.paloaltonetworks.com or wildfire.paloaltonetworks.jp work. You might need to change service route option to use your external ipaddress.

Thx,

Myky

Check and see if you can even resolve the URL before you do anything else. If you can then you are likely running into a service route issue. 

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I can ping host like www.google.com or www.yahoo.com, so I guess the URL can be resolved. I have try config the service route to either management interface or ethernet interface, both way didnt work. I think it maybe the the device registered issue, but I dont know how to solve it.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I have seen that article and I also have change the service route option but didnt work. I can ping host like www.google.com or www.yahoo.com so the network and the dns config both correct. 

Hello,

Can you open a TAC case? 

Thx,

Myky

• 9 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!