Cannot raise a ticket: Saml error, contact salesforce help!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cannot raise a ticket: Saml error, contact salesforce help!

L0 Member

Hi

I am a PA customer, I am trying to register a case, but triggered single sign on error and insisting to contact the salesforce support! I dont understand it. I cleared the cache, changed the browsers, no joy.

Anyone experienced this?

Thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2

Community Team Member

Hi @MBasheer1 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing SSO issues.

Have you managed to login in the meantime.  Your account seems valid and active from my end.

If you still have SSO problem then I recommend reaching out to support and have the CSR team check your account and your entitlements: https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/company/contact-support

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

I'm also experiencing the same issue. 
How to reach out to the support team if we can't log in to the support page?

We can't log you in because of an issue with single sign-on. Contact your Salesforce admin for help.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!