06-24-2019 11:32 PM
Im trying to configure captive portal on PA 220 for users trying to access any website should redirect to captive portal and after authentication via username and password they will get access, but anyhow im unable to achieve that.
Below are the configuration i have done on my PA220.
1) configure the user object for local database authentication
2) configure the authentication profile and authentication policy rule for captive portal
3) user policy from inside to outside for internet access is created
3) created self signed certificate and call it in ssl-tls profile
4) enable the captive portal and assign ssl-tls profile and authentication profile which i have created on above points
5) enable redirect mode on captive portal and assign internal zone interface of PA ip 10.1.1.1 as redirect host url
7) enable redirect host on management profile assign to internal zone 10.1.1.0/24.
Note: i dont have AD server in my premises so i selected web-form authentication profile.
Please let me know if anything im missing. Also i can share configuration screenshot if required.
06-26-2019 10:21 AM
Thanks for the reply.
Captive portal is working now.
05-27-2020 06:56 AM
One question? Did you upgrade your Pan-OS version to 9 to get this to work?
08-28-2020 07:56 AM
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!