General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Doubt about costomize config log paloalto

Hi team

The security auditors ask us if in the Config Log it is possible to have an additional field in the log that links all the events of a rule change with a ticket id external to Palo Alto.

That is to say that in the attached logs an additional

Alpalo by L4 Transporter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

RJ-45 10GB interface and cat7 cable

Hi All,

Anyone deployed a ngfw (pa-3430) using the 10gb ports with a cat7 copper cable yet? same process as normal cat5/6 connection no additional changes needed?

have a deployment for a client with fiber sfp but they did not purchase the sfp modul

PA_nts by L3 Networker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

ION CLoudGenix Devices Offline

Hi Team, 

Has anybody experienced any issue with CloudGenix ION devices where you can SSH onto the device but actual on the Prisma Cloud Portal all the CG devices shows offline ? 

I have one of this issue where I can remote into every single ION

Panorama high MIB memory

Hello community!

We are monitoring the Panorama system resources and we get alerts regarding memory (MIB). We don´t have any performance issues though.

Can you advice if the following memory levels are fine or it´s too little memory free?

> sho...

Resolved! Captive portal 403 forbidden

Hello,

I've configured a new Captive portal but when i'm trying to reach it I receive 403 forbidden.

The CP is enabled on the inside interface where the traffic is coming in.

The zone have the user id enabled.

The interface have the Management profil

Panorama will not upgrade as a stand alone.

Hi guys new here. The problem I'm having is my panorama will not upgrade. Of course I get the "requires a content version of 8529 or greater". I've look that up and found out I needed to download the latest content(APPS and Threats), did that but I g

Myoung1 by L0 Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes

Help Allowing VDI Connections

AT&T has provided our users with virtual machines using VMware Horizon Client.  However, when in the office, our users cannot connect to their VDI machine.  However, when external, using our GlobalProtect VPN, they connect successfully.

Error: Load

Subinterfaces in Template Stack

Hi All, 

I am trying to create a template stack where I am creating Subinterfaces. 

Creating these Subinterfaces on template  #1 which all of the firewalls will get.

I have this one creating another subinterface which only some of the firewalls

AsmitaShivalkar_0-1727392994288.png
AsmitaShivalkar_1-1727393081299.png

rustdesk for remote support

Hello Friends,

I have a question considering your valuable openinion regarding remote support applications.

For financial issues I am moving to use an Open source "RustDesk" for remote supprt in my company.

I can see that the appl

Global Protect connections fails after 20-30 seconds

Hello,

We have an issue with a Global Protect connection failing for some users in couple of seconds after we migrated from PA 3000 to 1410 series FW.  PA 3000  was 10.2.9 and the new FW came with PANOS 11.1.2-h3 version.

For the users with the probl

RafaelGarcia_0-1727368158358.png

issue about sdwan bgp routing

HI , Bro

I setup a hub-spoke sdwan on my pnet lab

Hub  can learn site1 and site2 internal routing , but it can not pass  these  routing entry  between  site1 and site2.
which cause hub and spoke(site1 and site2) can access  each other  ,   but the spok

SD WAN using loopback on Palo Alto

I configuring a HUB for SDWAN with vpn, however this firewall currently have vpn tunnels to 3rd parties.  Due to this I am planning on using a separate wan ip for sd-wan.  However I do not have free ports on my firewall for this.  Is it possible to c

mmercald by L1 Bithead
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 23580 Posts
  • 103 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels