cli scripting mode without strict check

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

cli scripting mode without strict check

L2 Linker

Hi,

sometimes you have set cli config that you want to paste in CLI mode but in some occasions 

order of the commands is not correct. For example something like below. For the following

to work address object must be above the group otherwise you will get reference error. 

In Juniper you can just past them as CLI doesn't do the entire check during commit however PAN 

does it line by line. Is there any way workaround to this? I want the check to be done during commit 

not on every command execution as the following will eventually commit if the order is accepted.

set address-group testg static test1
set address test1 ip-netmask 1.1.1.1

thanks

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Did you try "set cli scripting-mode on" ?

sure I tried already. As I mentioned on the subject, I am interested in scripting mode without this strict check.

scripting mode itself has the same issue unfortunately.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!