I took the CNSE 4.1 beta exam today. It was brutal because it was a Beta exam. 216 questions in 4 hours. These are the areas that were concentrated on:
1) Panorama - Know everything Panorama. How to push policies, read logs, HA and Panorama ettc..
2) A ton on NTLM , Captive Portal and authentication methods.
3) Know how to create Security policies and NAT policies
4) Logging was a big item on the exam.
5) Know how to pull a support dump file. Log forwarding, start / end of log and what that means.
Basically, you need alot of hands on with a Palo device. and if you can get your hands on panorama, that will definitely help as well.
Know about HA and how to manage HA devices in Panorama..
Hope this helps, if I think of any extras I will make sure to add..
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!