Custom Botnet Reports for Mailing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Custom Botnet Reports for Mailing

Not applicable

I would like to email custom botnet reports to various departments including only the IP addresses of computers in that area.  The botnet report setting permits querying specific addresses.  However, I do not see a way to save multiple botnet reports to be mailed with the Email Scheduler.

Thanks for suggestions.

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Hi,

I don't have URL filtering which looks like what my botnet reports are mostly looking for, however you should be able to create custom reports queuing the same information as the botnet report and just design them for the departments you want based on your IP addresses. Setup those custom reports in different report groups, and you can setup your email scheduler to use those various report groups of your departments.

You cannot do this with custom report.

Botnet report has special functions which you are not able to find with custom report.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!