Customer Experience Day is a great day to celebrate YOU!

Highlighted
L7 Applicator

Kudos to @kiwi @jdelio @vsys_remo @MP18 @BPry  @OtakarKlier and @Brandon_Wertz for always helping people in need!

#CXDAY2020

Tom Piens - PANgurus.com
Like my answer? check out my book! amazon.com/dp/1789956374
Highlighted
Cyber Elite

CXDay2020 

Customer satisfaction is the most important in any company.

Due to Customers we are here.

I love this Live community as I learned a lot from here specially from Cyber Elites.

We should keep helping everyone in this community.

Many Thanks to everyone for their great work in Live Community!

Best Regards

MP
Highlighted
Cyber Elite

To me #CXDAY2020 is about acknowledging to truly have a great product you have to also focus on on your customer's use and how they interact with your product.  Especially in a product a critical as a network firewall, if the focus is on the customer; from how the UI is laid out to interact with the device to how support is offered.  I think Palo does a great job at trying to address the user experience at all levels.

Having a robust collaborative community is a great way to add to the tool sets that us customers have in the various products

Highlighted
L6 Presenter

Palo Alto LIVEcommunity is all about sharing knowledge, caring for each others technical issues/problems and helping them to fix it. For most of the people like me, this is a great resource/platform of connecting with technical experts across glob, learn new things and grow!

#CXDAY2020

Many thanks to all the members of the community!  Cheers!

Thanks,

Mayur

Mayur S.
Highlighted
L0 Member

CX Day highlighting making the experience great for all involved.  The designers develop technology that is awesome and ensure the experience when the customer interfacing with that technology is awesome as well.

#CXDAY2020

Highlighted
Community Team Member

Thank you for celebrating CX Day with us! We appreciate your contribution and learning what customer experience means to you. Everyone had great responses and it was a great opportunity for us to come together and share our experiences. We are looking forward to celebrating this day again next year. 

Congratulations to our randomly selected winner @SutareMayur

Highlighted
Community Team Member

Congratulations @SutareMayur! You've been randomly selected as a winner for participating in our #CXDay2020 discussion.

We'll be reaching out to you shortly. Stay tuned!

Thanks,

The LIVEcommunity Team

Highlighted
L6 Presenter

@jennaqualls,

I am thrilled to know that. Thank you so much !

Regards,

Mayur Sutare

Mayur S.
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!