CVE-2013-3893

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

CVE-2013-3893

Not applicable

What is the Vulnerability Signature status?

Microsoft Security Advisory (2887505)

Vulnerability in Internet Explorer Could Allow Remote Code Execution

Published: Tuesday, September 17, 2013

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/advisory/2887505

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

Content 394-1961 has been released which will address this CVE.

Please refresh your "dynamic Updates" on the PAN firewall to get it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

L4 Transporter

That's strange, it's still not there for me. I'll check again tomorrow. Thanks!

L5 Sessionator

Content 394-1961 has been released which will address this CVE.

Please refresh your "dynamic Updates" on the PAN firewall to get it.

Matt can you check now its available.

Application & Threat update 394-1961 was released last night.

It contained signature 36128 for CVE-2013-3893 (Microsoft Internet Explorer Use After Free Vulnerability).

All set.  Thanks.

Not applicable

I installed the update this morning, but when I look for the signature 36128 in Objects/Vulnerability Protection my active profile, it does not appear in the vulnerability list even with show all signatures checked..  Am I missing something?

After installing content 394-1961, it took sometime (around 7-10 mins) for me to see the TID 36128 and CVE-2013-3893. I request you to wait for sometime and then check whether your able to see the TID in the vulnerability protection profile. Also, run the CLI command "> show system info" to ensure that the threat-version 394-1961 is installed.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!