Day and Hour Columns missing when creating custom reports on the Panorama

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Day and Hour Columns missing when creating custom reports on the Panorama

L0 Member

Hello

I noticed that while creating a custom  report on the Panorama for the URL filtering log, the fields Day and  hour do not seem to appear. They are however available when you create  the report on the device.

Please advice. Thanks & Best Regards,

Vikas

8 REPLIES 8

L6 Presenter

What PANOS are you currently running?

I've seen the same situation here, and we are currently running 3.1.6 version of the PAN-OS and Panorama.  Is this something that is addressed in the 4.0.x codebase?

L0 Member

Our setup is running 3.1.7 on the Panorama and on the firewalls

L0 Member

Hello

Any news on this? I guess it is fairly simple to replicate.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Vikas

We do not see this behavior inhouse, can you open a support case so we can take a closer look.

Hello,

Are there any updates on this issue?  I am running Panorama 4.1.6 and the day and hour aren't available to add to the columns when i use the Panorama databases.  They are available when i chooes to use the devices databases.  Should I open a support case for this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew

Hi

Still this feature is available

Thanks

Shabeer

L4 Transporter

Are there any news on this? I'm experiencing the same issue here on a Panorama version 5.1.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!