Demisto Mail Sender Integration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Demisto Mail Sender Integration

L0 Member

Hello,

I am using Demisto community edition and i want to integrate it with "SMTP" in order to be able to send e-mails, but i couldn't and encountred the following error message. "(-1, 'E Fatal error: tls_start_servertls() failed') (85)"

mail error.png

So I am asking for help, and thanks very much in advance.

Cordialy.

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@ilyes23i,

From your screenshot you haven't selected an engine in your configuration, so you'll want to actually select the engine you want to utilize. If it still fails, you'll need to verify that the instance actually has access to the server. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!