Dns Sinkhole Adoption Rate fell to 77% from 100%

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Dns Sinkhole Adoption Rate fell to 77% from 100%

L4 Transporter

I'm trying to figure out wh my Dns Sinkhole Adoption Rate fell to 77% from 100% over the past six months.  Every security policy is using the same anti-spyware policy.  Any ideas?

fhewiufhwefhwe_0-1623947083041.png

fhewiufhwefhwe_1-1623947261496.png

3 REPLIES 3

L2 Linker

@fhewiufhwefhwe Hi, we adjusted the methods used to calculate DNS Sinkhole, Credential Theft, and URL Filtering in February. Therefore the numbers that you currently see for adoption are most likely correct. Please feel free to read more about it in the most recent BPA Release Notes

Thanks,
Alex Margaris
almargaris@paloaltonetworks.com

Can you point to me what should be tweaked?  Every security policy is using this anti-spyware profile.

@fhewiufhwefhwe If you email bpa@paloaltonetworks.com we may be able to investigate your issue further. 

Thanks,
Alex Margaris
almargaris@paloaltonetworks.com
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!