Do you guys happen to know why receving logs is stacked only 1 Disk?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Do you guys happen to know why receving logs is stacked only 1 Disk?

L2 Linker

Hello

The OS Panorama(M-100) Version is 6.0.9 and There are inserted Disk 4paris(4TB).

The panorama is being connected to just 1 FW

I am not sure Later 5.0.x can be stacked id1, id2, id3, id4 to even out to equal disk size

before version, when ID1 is full and then receving logs deliver next Disk

but even though the device os version is 6.0.9, receiving logs is being stacked same as old version.

What is problem.. I don't know

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Is it the raid working properly? where the disk added to the raid?

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Management-Articles/How-to-Determine-and-Replace-Failed-Raid-Dr...

How do you know that all logs are written to only one disk?

Regards,

Gerardo.

Hello Gerardo,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes the raid is working properly in M-100.

The each disk have installed each bay[Full 8EA] environment RAID1 <--- This is standard.

The capacity is 4TB

I did command line 

> show system disk-space

/dev/md1

md2

md3

md4

Used column at result command line

Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!