Drops in packet capture

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

@reaper 

Oh, i took the capture with drop filter. now it is very tough to access of firewall again.

I will share the counter once i will take access again, apart from this. is there any suggestion from your side?

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

@reaper 

I am facing this issue with LAN also. traffic is flowing trust zone to DMZ zone internally inside the firewall.

When i check this, the same issue is happening meantime I run the counter and found a firewall drop some packets. below is the snapshot.

Jafar_Hussain_0-1590830549726.png

please suggest this.

Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
L7 Applicator

The content engine queue is getting full

This could be due to too many small/large packets or other issues (fragmentation,...), but you used the drop filter again so there's not enough information to make an educated guess

Please try

> Debug dataplane pool statistics

reaper - PANgurus.com
Find my book at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1789956374
Highlighted
L4 Transporter

@reaper 

Thanks for the reply.

I will try with command.

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

@reaper 

Below is the output of the command:- show counter global filter packet-filter yes delta yes

Jafar_Hussain_0-1590841254906.png

Jafar_Hussain_1-1590841352771.png

Debug command output I will share later.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!