Dynamic Block List - Limit on number of entries?

Cyber Elite

URL Filtering is a little complex in the format requirements; I would double check that you actually have things formatted correctly for that site. If you don't mind posting the actual URL listed we can help double check that everything is formatted correctly. 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
L4 Transporter

You see the URL in my previous post..

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Highlighted
L3 Networker

I am reviving this since i have the problem and seems hard to find the correct answer. But PA support told me to run on my 3020 the following command:

admin@PA3020PRI(active-primary)> request system external-list list-capacities

List Type Currently used in policy Total Capacity
IP 50000 50000
Domain 954 50000
URL 50000 50000
Predefined-IP 613 20000

as you can see there is a limit of 50000 ip whether you have 1 or 10 EDLs created you could have 1 EDL with 10000IPs and another with 40000 and you would hit your limit. seems shortsighted in my opinion since most of us would want to ingest threat intelligence from different providers we might be in business with, ALienVault for example had 80000IPs and i could only ingest 50000.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!