End of life and end of support for PA5050 and M100

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

End of life and end of support for PA5050 and M100

Hi All,

I would really appreciate if someone can let me know below details for PA5050 and M100.

1. End of life

2. End of Support

3. Replaced product

Thank you in advanced,

Gayan Samarakoon

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @gayansa.samarakoon ,

Kindly refer below link.

https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/services/support/end-of-life-announcements/hardware-end-of-life-dat...

For replacement of EOS and/or EOL products, you can check the capacity of new products and compare it with your existing box. While selecting target model, you should consider future requirements & infrastructure growth. You can discuss these details with your Palo Alto SE to get more clarity.

Hope it helps! 

M

Spoiler
Hi @SutareMayur ,

Thanks a lot for your reply. The link you provide is not mentioning End of support details. Is there any other way that I can get these information. In addition please let me know what did you mean by Palo Alto SE?

Thank you,
Gayan.

Hi @gayansa.samarakoon ,

As per my understanding, you'll get support for the product as long as you have a valid contract support.  This is also mentioned in below palo alto article.

https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/services/support/end-of-life-announcements/end-of-life-policy

Palo Alto SE means Palo Alto Sales Engineer.

Hope it helps!

M
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!