Evaluation License

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Evaluation License

L1 Bithead

Hi guys, 

How do i get or buy evaluation license here? I do not see a link that suggest where to get or what process is needed. I'm running a PA lab on EVE-NG and wanted to be able to run Panorama. Now, i know to do that, i need to get a eval license. Please, help.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Community Team Member

Hi @donphila2006 ,

I recommed reaching out to your account team.

Blog on the topic:

activate-palo-alto-networks-trial-licenses 

Cheers,

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Thank you kiwi for taking the time to reply. Let me give you some background information. What i'm trying to do is simple. I EVE-NG with PA V8.5 configured. I'm trying to run a lab with Palo A, Palo B, PC A, and PC B. both palo altos will be integrated to the Panorama. This is all for self training purposes. I was told that, i cannot use Panorama without Evaluation License. Hence, why i need to get one. In this scenario, my company will not come to play. So, is it possible to run this simulated lab as mentioned above without the Evaluation License? What do i need to do?

@donphila2006,

You can get evaluation licenses from your account team, which is why @kiwi recommended that you reach out to them. As long as your company has an existing relationship with PAN, you should have an Account Manager (AM) or Sales Engineer (SE) that you can reach out to. They'll happily generate some eval licenses for you so you can play around in your lab environment for a limited period.

Outside of that, you can spin these up in AWS or Azure via PAYG and simply pay on an hourly basis for what you have spun up. Since you're just doing some testing it won't be that expensive as long as you remember to spin them down when they aren't needed. 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!