Export CSV become very slow on 7.1.10

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Export CSV become very slow on 7.1.10

L0 Member

Hi 

Did anyone experience export csv from "manage custom report"  ?

I've experience it very very slow (wait 30 min for 100 record).

if i try to remove source address and destination address , it become fast normally. but it shouldn't work that way because we still need to know ip in report.

I've using PA-5020 with 7.1.10.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Your report should already be generated once you run it so you wouldn't expect the export to take a noticable amount longer. If I would have to guess there is something else going on here that is causing the export to be slow, that perhaps this is the only area that you are realizing that there could be an underlying issue. 

Have you looked at your resource informaiton and verified that you don't have something getting hung or your not maxing your management CPU when you are attempting to export the report? 

I've monitor using show system resource and I see cpu / memory is working properly. 

At first i think it's a bug of firmware 7.1.10.  not sure if anyone experience this issue on other firmware version.

@ThaiAirasia,

That's the version in particular that my main units are running and I'm not seeing the same issue, but it could be dependent on the type of report your running and how much data you are processing. The only bug that I've run into so far with 7.1.10 actually is session locks. 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!