facing difficuty in terminal server agent

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

facing difficuty in terminal server agent

L1 Bithead

One of our clients facing an issue related to the terminal server agent. when the user is trying to connect VMware, it is connecting directly but when the user gets disconnected due to fluctuation in electricity or some other issue that time when a user needs to launch the session again that time it's not getting connected. But if before the session ended, the user ended the task called a PAN terminal server agent that time it gets connected easily. We took the guidance from the VDI team as well so according to him, there is an issue in Paloalto.Palo Alto Terminal Server Agent is controlling ephemeral ports assigned per RDSH session. Following are the details of the firewall:

model : PA 3250
version: 9.0.12
ts agent : 9.0.5

termina_error.PNG

Shraddha
3 REPLIES 3

L0 Member
  •  I am not sure of the TSA agent (which is only gathering port ... With the connection problems: how many users are connected to your server?

L1 Bithead

There are total 262 server connections 

Shraddha

L1 Bithead

Yes I have solution over this 

>> We would have to change the registry key for "HonorSrcPortRequest" mentioned in the below document 

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA14u000000HCccCAG⟨=en_US%E2%80%A9

registry: Local_machine\SOFTWARE
Palo Alto Networks
TS Agent\\Adv\HonorSrcPortRequest

I hope it will work.

Shraddha
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!