Fun with MS Office 365

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Fun with MS Office 365

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello Community,

Has anyone found a way to allow access to a corp instance in o365 but block all other access? The idea would be so that a corp user can log into the corps instance, however block access to another companies or even personal instance.

Thoughts and suggestions are most welcome.

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @OtakarKlier ,

I haven't had usecase so far, but isn't what you are looking for achieved with "HTTP Header Insertion" under URL Filtering profile

Astardzhiev_0-1649174019950.png

If you enable HTTP header insertion and the identified header is missing from a request, the firewall inserts the header. If the identified header already exists in the request, then the firewall overwrites the header values with the values that you specify.

Basically firewall will add HTTP headers any traffic to Office365 that effectively will redirect users only to the defined Tenent and user shouldn't be able to login to anything different.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I think the answer is maybe. I dont know enough about O365 to see how it behaves and what each tenant looks like.

I'll try it once we are all setup. Bigger problem is those who access it while not on the VPN :(. Always on is something I'm trying the company to accept.

Regards,

Hi Otakar,

Have tried this? Or any other method have you found ?

Snow

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Not yet. Our instance is not 100% configured yet. I will post a writeup after my testing. However if anyone has any guidance, I'm all ears.

Regards,

I have tried this and it is working fine for me. 

Snow

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @SubaMuthuram ,

Would you be willing to share how you accomplished this? Also examples and screen shots (redacted)?

Regards,

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!