Global Protect Authentication SSO

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect Authentication SSO

L0 Member

Hello Guys, While Global Protect is configured in SSO mode and authentication method is through Active Directory. 

So while a AD user changes his user login password it doesnt gets auto update for Global Protect, by this i mean user has to manually authenticate with new passowrd. Is there any way this can be automated.???

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

@Debadutta Please give us a more detailed view on your scenario.
What are you testing, internal external gw, from outside/inside company, on-demand mode or always on, which auth-sequence or profiles configured, ldap authentication or kerberos....

Best Regards
Chacko

L0 Member

As I have the sae issue, here my details:

Environment PA-3250 with 10.1.2, GP 5.2.6 with "allways-on with pre-logon". AD integration is just LDAP, no Kerberos. User-ID is configured.

SSO works until user changes her AD password. GP clients requests the password after reboot (but not when shutdown/start, weird!!).

SSO works again until next password change.

By the way, the password is asked twice. GP log shows invalid user/password for portal and gateway.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!