Global Protect unusual login message

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect unusual login message

L0 Member

Hi,

My client found log message and shows he log in successfully, but actually he did not.

He’s running “on-demand” mode and he confirmed it’s not connected.

The only thing he did is turned on the laptop, nothing else.

I knew the Global Protect will be start up automatically while system is up, but I don’t know it’s possible it will login automatically. Any ideas?

Many Thanks,

Mike

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Your client logged in the portal (that's why you see logs) but probably not in Gateway it may explain why you"re not seeing him.

He should hit the connect button to actually connect to the Gateway. Or put it in Always-on  mode.

Hi Cpainchaud,

I cannot confirm did he hit the connect button or not, actually I cannot reproduce in my own lab. I will recommend he don’t leave the login credential on GlobalProtect so that there's no way to login automatically.

Many Thanks,

Mike

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!