GlobalProtect App Dynamic Configuration misses information for 'uninstall' Commit Warnings

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GlobalProtect App Dynamic Configuration misses information for 'uninstall' Commit Warnings

L0 Member

At the time of compiling the firewall, I received the alert
Config "PORTAL-CORP"
GlobalProtect App Dynamic Configuration misses information for 'uninstall’.
(Module: sslvpn)

But I didn't change the portal. This caught my attention.

The only thing I did was change the local RO user password.

I searched the KB on the subject, but I didn't find anything.

Any ideas on?

Thanks

Version: 8.1.1.10
MODEL: FW-PA_820

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Alessandro_F,

Under the GlobalProtect Portal Agent configuration under the 'App' tab what do you have specified for 'Allow User to Uninstall GlobalProtect App (Windows Only)'? It almost seems like your configuration is set to Allow with Password and you don't have a Uninstall GlobalProtect App configured. 

If that isn't the case, just open up that Portal configuration and hit 'Ok' on the pop-up and see if you can validate the configuration. Sometimes simply opening the configuration menu and hitting okay will let the firewall correct the missing/incorrect configuration. 

Hy,

Thanks for you reply. I try open Portal and hit ok but the message not valid.

L6 Presenter

Another person has the same issue and I gave my suggestions under the case below. Outside of that chase the TAC if needed and nothing helps:

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/general-topics/globalprotect-app-dynamic-configuration-misses-i...

Still this seems as a new issue as two people recently having  the same problem.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!