General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Resolved! ARP entries count per interface of DHCP binding.

Hello,

I have now paloalto pa-1410 in my network and software panos:11.1.2-h3.

I wanted to know how many arp entries "IP <--> mac address" can be stored in the firewall, because I cant see it listed here.

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks

Export Codes - HS/ECCN/CCATS

Hi, 

I'm looking to obtain the export codes for some Palo Alto Network products.  Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain these?

Thankyou, 

db2505 by L1 Bithead
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Likes

Authorization Codes: Issued

I registered a device a few weeks ago, and I still haven't received the authorization codes. I don't remember it taking this long before. Does anyone have any ideas or know what the normal wait time is?

Thanks,

Sean

sruddy by L0 Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

Enquiry on Password Expiry and Change Period

Description:

I have queries on Password profile This has to do with the settings “Required Password Change Period (days)”. We created a password profile to test this setting and to avoid affecting the rest of the users. We set this setting to 3 (da

PA VM Interfaces Not Appearing

Hello Community,

I'm in the process of building a new PA VM. I've added the interfaces in ESXi and rebooted. However, the interfaces still don't appear when I issue the command show interface all, see images below.

Can someone let me know what I'm

interfacept1.png
interfacept2.png

Resolved! PAN-OS 10.2.5 is not working with EVE-NG

Hi Everyone,

I received the PAN-OS 30-day trial version, I uploaded it successfully in Eve-ng, but it is not processed further after HDF Login, Please advise the solution if anyone is experiencing the same issue.

Resolved! Certification expiration alert

Is there a way to generate alerts for certificates which are about to expire?

I mean, for certificates installed and used for example for GlobalProtect, SSL decrypt and etc...

Resolved! Send Emails with Gmail

Hello friends, I'm trying to setup my home firewall with the Gmail (or any other free SMTP server) but the test failed with both Gmail SMTP and SMTP relay. The firewall is able to ping and resolve the dns name of the SMTP server.

Connection to

Resolved! IP Sec VPN Paloalto - Starlink

I'm testing Starlink business and having issues passing traffic over my tunnel. This remote site connects to our data center via an IPsec tunnel. I can get the tunnel up and traceroute to the remote side of the tunnel, but I'm unable to pass traffic.

PA USER-ID - WILL A 64BIT VERSION BE RELEASED?

It appears that there are newer version of the user-id application but looking at the install documents, the new versions are also 32 bit.  Is there a time frame on when Palo will come out with a windows 64 bit version?

RRAPP by L1 Bithead
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 23668 Posts
  • 104 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels