GlobalProtect IOS stuck

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GlobalProtect IOS stuck

L1 Bithead

Good day,

After updating to10.2.1 and 6.0.2 GlobalProtect client I could not connect to VPN.

The problem was occurred for one endpoint. So I used the second one to connect and update the client.

Also the DNS(for split tunnel) was not work. I had to make "virtual change", just to press the OK button and commit. After that DNS was working. Also the HA was not working and with the same work around it did.

With iPhone the problem s that although login successful the status is disconnected.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

18 REPLIES 18

Also tried it with 10.2.3 and the same issue with 10.2.3-h2 on my PA-220, my iOS 16 clients GP work while connected through WiFi but they have trouble reconnecting on cellular. Checked the logs with a lot of reconnects but no errors. Downgrade to 10.2.2-h2 (even with latest iOS 16) fixes it again, hopefully PAN can fix this.

Step

L4 Transporter

Hi all,

I had to rebuild my VM-100 from scratch to be able to run any PanOS higher than 10.2.2.  Now running PanOS 11.0.0 and GP with SAML on iOS 16.2 working well - including over cellular.

L2 Linker

I still encountered this problem in 10.2.4-h2😳

L0 Member

I'm also experiencing this issue. Seems to be specific to IOS and SAML no issues on other devices.

• 18 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!