Globalprotect never connects after a restart

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Globalprotect never connects after a restart

L0 Member

I have moved to another location and here I am connected via  a cable to a modem running O2 internet. Sadly, my VPN never seem to be able to reconnect and after each restart I battle with it greatly.

I have to reinstall certificates, sometimes I try reinstalling globalprotect itself .. only after a series of reinstalls it sometimes goes to full connection and then it is fine for the rest of the day.

I would normally go through to the point when it is retrieving information (popup) and then anothe rpopup after about one  minute says "Disconnected". No error or anything else. It  pops up with "Retrieving information" then status is Connecting and then about a minute or less later it goes Disconnected  without a further say.

Reinstalling certificate sveral times or getting a new one could eventually fix it ist seems, but regenerating a certificate daily is hugely impractical and presents a resource problem for IT.

Could you please help?

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!