Google captcha error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Google captcha error

L2 Linker

Most of the users are getting captcha error in google.com

Wondering why PA is not blocking such requests. 

Will the DOS policy in PA help prevent such unlimited outbound queries?

google2.jpeg

Page says our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network.

3 REPLIES 3

Community Team Member

Hi @ceapen01 ,

Difficult to say with the information provided.

How is the firewall identifying that traffic ? This would be my first direction to start troubleshooting this ?

Best,

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Am not sure how firewall identifying the traffic. Anyways I have raised a TAC request.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@ceapen01,

I'm not sure exactly what you're expecting the firewall to do here? Unusual traffic detection like this can be something as simple as Google seeing a sudden raise in requests from a new/existing IP address. If you look at your traffic logs have you actually started sending more traffic to Google recently? I'd try to identify things with what you have available to you, which is largely just trying to see if the amount of traffic you've sent has actually changed.

You can also attempt to see if the issue is limited to a single public IP if you have more than one. 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!