GP is unable to Sign In IPhone when Connect on Demand Option is Enabled.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GP is unable to Sign In IPhone when Connect on Demand Option is Enabled.

L3 Networker

Hi Team,

I have an issue that, When the Global Protect App is installed on an IPhone / IPad. We are unable to Sign-In / Connect to VPN if the "Connect to On Demand" option is in Enable state.

If we disable that option and then tried to Sign In / Connect the VPN we are able to connect.

Just want to know the reason behind this why it is connecting post disabling that option (i.e. Connect to On Demand)

Snap For you Reference:

===================

SahulH_1-1601901920037.png

So once we disable the highlighted option then only we are able to connect the GP VPN from IPhone / IPad

Global Protect Connection Method: Pre-Logon

Global Protect App Version : 5.2.3-3

Please review the information and provide us with your valuable inputs for the same. Thanks in advance !!

Best Regards,

Sahul Hameed

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hi Team,

Can anyone give some insight on this below mentioned scenario. It will be helpful for me to understand the behavior of this. 

Best Regards,

Sahul Hameed

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!