GP LOGIN/LOGOUT POPUP BOX

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GP LOGIN/LOGOUT POPUP BOX

L3 Networker

Dear team,

How to enable the popup message when the users are login in and login out in Global protect.

for example, users are connected in the GP at the same time VPN is down so users need to get a pop-up box like you are not in the GP or logout.

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

For Globalprotect you may test and to useuse the "Display Traffic Blocking Notification Message". It worked for me even without enabling "Enforce GlobalProtect Connection for Network Access" but for about if the Globalporotect use logs out then, I don't know (you may play with advanced view too see what is posaible)

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/pan-os/10-0/pan-os-web-interface-help/globalprotect/network-global...

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/globalprotect/10-0/globalprotect-admin/globalprotect-portals/defin...

L3 Networker

Thank you Nikolay,

Dear team, My actual query is If global protect VPN automatically disconnected ( For example internet issue ), it is not showing an alert popup message on the screen that GP VPN disconnected.

Is there any way to get show the GP VPN disconnect popup message on the user screen?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!