Help infinite loop in 10.1.5

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Help infinite loop in 10.1.5

L1 Bithead

Hi, we are using VM series and I just updated it to 10.1.5. When I want to use "help" (question mark) it loads up new tab in web browser and it goes into infinite loop of redirects. Page never loads up.
It happens on any question mark in any menu (as far as I tested), I am using Chrome. 

Any one else with this kind of a problem?

Kind regards

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Sounds like a browser issue more than a PAN-OS issue.  Can you confirm the same happens with other browsers?

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions

Hi.

Sorry can't, just downgraded to 10.0.9, as 10.1.x doesnt work with Clientless VPN.

Kind regards

L0 Member

Hi!
Same here. Firefox 100.0.2 on Ubuntu 20.04. PANOS-Help on a 9.1-Firewall works fine, in the same Browser. I've already cleared Cookies, Cache, etc.

Here the Warnings of my (german) JS-Console:

• Diese Seite befindet sich im Fast-Standards-Modus ("almost standards mode"). Das Seitenlayout kann beeinflusst werden. Verwenden Sie für den Standardmodus "<!DOCTYPE html>". wwhelp.htm
  • Laden fehlgeschlagen für das <script> mit der Quelle "https://<firewall-hostname>/PAN_help/en/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/scripts/controls.js". wwhelp.htm:26:1

If i do a

curl https://<firewall-hostname>/PAN_help/en/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/scripts/switch.js | head

in my Console, there is no JS, but only binary output:

��]bswitch.js�YmO���p�۴i@�JM�m9�����F��q��};�i����ڻ~Yo��]�%<�y���i�����Ƴ9Ga�Aۃ����`�9�{�''��(h�S��<�!��$��g�F�w2魯���<�`I�q��… and so on.

Regards from Germany

L0 Member

Also have this problem on both Physical and VM, running version 10.1.5-h2

Stuck in endless help loop, is this resolved in 10.1.6 ?

• 4 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!