HIP Profile serial number filter issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

HIP Profile serial number filter issue

L4 Transporter

I have upgrade my firewall from 9.0.9 h1 to 9.1.4 when i generate the report for the HIP profile or use the filter base on serial number iam facing this issue please suggest i there any bug in 9.1.4 

Even clicking on serial number in HIP Match logs to filter search results fails as below

Joshan_Lakhani_1-1597998626771.jpeg

Joshan_Lakhani_0-1597998604250.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Joshan_Lakhani,

This appears to be a bug in 9.1.3-h1 and 9.1.4. I would open a TAC case and report it, but the query isn't accepting eq as an operator anymore. 

@BPry  thanks for your reply

As is there any bug id or request id. As other filter are working fine except then serial number eq filter is not working 

@BPry 

Can you please send me any bug id or request id from TAC support 

@Joshan_Lakhani,

I'm not aware that PAN has an internal bug report for this yet; I simply verified the behavior across multiple lab instances running 9.1.2 through 9.1.4 to see if I could replicate the behavior. Since we can replicate the behavior and we know that it worked in 9.0 properly, it's a bug that appears to have been introduced in 9.1. 

If you aren't planning on opening a bug report please let me know so that I can open one with TAC.

@BPry thanks for you reply

As we have seen in 9.1.4 know issue there is not mention any bug id moreover i have also check in my lab it's working in 9.0 but in 9.1 we cannot filter through serial number. if you have internal bug report can you please send me bug report. I don't have any bug id.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!