How do I export my custom URL no-decrypt list to the new SSL Decryption Exclusion list in 8.0?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How do I export my custom URL no-decrypt list to the new SSL Decryption Exclusion list in 8.0?

L3 Networker

I have a long list of URL's in my custom list to exclude from decryption. I can export my URL catagory list, but I don't see any way to import into the SSL Decryption Exclusion list. 

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

You can use the CLI to import the URLs.

set shared ssl-decrypt ssl-exclude-cert <URL> exclude yes description <"">

L7 Applicator

Any certificate you marked as an "SSL Exclude Certificate" will get converted automatically as part of the upgrade.

If you're just using a URL to exclude from decryption, that is maintained as part of your decryption policy, so the upgrade will keep that as well.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!