How Long to Update Firewall from Panorama

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How Long to Update Firewall from Panorama

Not applicable

I changed a zone in a policy from Panorama but the change doesn't show when  in the context for the particular device.  Did I miss something? How long for that change to show up?

4 REPLIES 4

L7 Applicator

Quick question: Has a 'commitAll' to the managed firewall from panorama (not local panorama commit) completed ?

L3 Networker

To answer your question about how long; the answer is immediate.  Are you saving the change to the device group your firewall is in, to a template (in the case of 5.x), or just to Panorama?  Give us some steps you are following (and/or screenshots), and we can better determine where the problem is.

-chadd.

Not applicable

Thanks for the responses. I figured it out, I didn't know about going into the Panorama tab, clicking on the device in the group I wanted to sync then clicking the the sync icon.  Originally I was just commiting and didn't know how to do the sync process. 

Please take a look at the new Panorama Administrator's Guide 5.1 which has information about using Panorama which is applicable to older versions as well.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!