How to deregister CSP User Account when SN is expired

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

How to deregister CSP User Account when SN is expired

L0 Member

I don't need to use Palo Alto products anymore. So, I want to deregister my CSP account.

At current, the SN I purchased is expired. Therefore, I cannot create case to request account withdraw from CSP.

Could anyone guide me to deregister my account?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

You may be able to use the login assistance form to describe what you want and have them delete your account. Outside of turning off any subscriptions that you may have had to update notices, I'm not honestly sure what removing your account really gets you. https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/services/support/login-assistance

They may not want to remove your account if you're the only one tied to the organization. Generally speaking companies don't like deleting organizations completely out of their systems even if you aren't a customer anymore since it complicates things if the organization ever buys another PAN product.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!