How to Download the URL Filtering Logs for the past 1 Month

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to Download the URL Filtering Logs for the past 1 Month

L1 Bithead

Hi

I just want to know how to download the URL Filtering Logs for the past 1 month. When i try to download i can able to download for a Day alone (24Hrs).

5 REPLIES 5

L7 Applicator

You have 2 ways that you can do this..  Log filter or Report.

You Create a new filter in the logs.  See the screenshot.

export-logs-30days.png

1. Add a log filter

2. Enter the details..-> and -> Receive Time -> in -> Last 30 days

3. Hit Add

4. Close

5. Enter or hit the "->" button to activate

6. Export the logs.

OR

You can create a custom report for URL filtering for the last 30 days.

Please let me know if this helps.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Hi Jdelio,

Thanks for your response.

But as per the Screenshot i tried to download the file. But i can pull only the same day Logs alone. Can you help me out.

FSL_GSOC,

So, after you ran the filter that I had listed above.. how many pages did you have? In other words, what is the oldest entry after you tried the filter?

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

I not checked for the last page, when i check the excel file i found the same day logs alone

You may have too many log entries to export. Check the max rows you have configured, if it's set to default of 65535 and your CSV file has that many entries, you're probably hitting that limitation. You can bump up the max export, but it's not really designed to be a full log export, more of a way to provide some useful data to crunch through:

http://screencast.com/t/vKbOpNoFkSW3

Hope this helps,

Greg

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!