How to export traffic log for full day?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to export traffic log for full day?

L3 Networker

Hi,

one more stupid question:

I'm using scheduled log export (scp protocol). How to export traffic log for full day? When I'm viewing exported log (csv format), I'm missing third of the day, because in csv file is just 1048576 rows. And I fink PA firewall can export just 1048576 rows. Am I wrong? Any solution? Or I must use log export to syslog server...

1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator

According to the help guide:

Max Rows in CSV Export

Enter the maximum number of rows that will appear in the CSV reports generated from the Export to CSV icon in the traffic logs view (range 1-1048576, default 65535).

So, if you are only seeing 1048576 rows, then yes, that is by design at this moment.

If you want more of the logs, you are either going to have to setup to send logs to a Syslog server, or perform daily reports on the traffic.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!