How to logout users from CLI and Web UI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to logout users from CLI and Web UI

Not applicable

Hi was wondering if we can logout users who are authenticated from Radius and local database if we have super user permissions

Also will i be able to clear commit which is already in progress because if i stop a commit and try commit at a later time it shows me error saying that there is a commit in progress and will not work unless I restart the firewall.

Any help?

4 REPLIES 4

with

>delete admin-sessions

you can log out all currently logged in Admins/Users from CLI or WebUI

I would NOT recommend to stop a running commits

but if you do

you should take a look at your jobs

> show jobs all  / show jobs id <ID>

and/or try a

>commit force

Cheers

Marco

Hi Marco ,

Thanks for the prompt reply will check that out on my PA firewall.

Do we have any way to logout users from Web UI?

I am facing this commit problem usually when i stop the signature updates abruptly and do some changes the system says commit in progress please try later.

In this case will a commit force work?

Thanks,

Srikanth

>Do we have any way to logout users from Web UI?

None that i know of.

For the commits:

Again:

i would strongly recommend NOT to stop running commits.

This could lead to unstable situations.

Just a theoretical question:

How do you stop commits?

Do you close the window in WebUI? This will not stop a commit.

Please check Tasks (lower right of WebUI)

or

"show jobs all" at CLI

Marco

L2 Linker

Srikanth,

There is no way to logout firewall administrators through the Web GUI. Using the command "delete admin-sessions" is the only option. Only global protect users can be logged out through CLI and Web GUI as well.

Manish

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!