I'm unable to use Remote desktop from internet to PC in Trust zone

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

I'm unable to use Remote desktop from internet to PC in Trust zone

L2 Linker

Hello all,

I wanna Remote desktop from my PC in home to PC in my company but not success

This is my connection diagram

Untitled Diagram (1).jpg

I wanna remote to PC 10.126.123.132 (belong to VLAN 123, I use several VLANs in Core switch) but not success, NAT seems not to work, there's no traffic logs

This is my config..

Virtual router config.Virtual router config.

Security rulesSecurity rules

NAT ruleNAT rule

I can remote from internet to a server in DMZ zone successfully but L3_Trust zone, so I think because of using VLAN in core switch, it requires some other config.. Please help me 🙂

P/S: The public IP in the pictures is just an example IP 

32 REPLIES 32

Wait for your outcome, I also do no the dos block, Until i did some debug onli realize

Hi yihhow,

This sound interesting, but little bit odd... DOS policy should be triggered by abnormal amount of traffic, I am curious how exactly simple RDP SYN triggered the dos protection. Also isn't dos protection actions recored in the logs? What debug did you use to identify the root cause?

Is still depnce on the Action you define, Usually the best pratice we will define action to Protect, Then it will refer to Dos Protection Profile you have created

• 32 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!